Saturday 3 October 2009

The Dancing eggs or more like the dancing egg returns!

Hello Timmythesheep here!

Guess what i have some exciting news to share with you all!
If you thought it was the end of dancing eggs then you were wrong!
Because a dancing egg will be in food world!
What is food world? Its an upcoming animation that major7 is making about food!
Is it just one film?: No its not its a whole series of episodes!
Can you give any info on the first episode?: I dont want to ruin anything but lets just say Mr cabbage says: I’m tired of just sitting out here in the vegetable garden.
Is the Dancing egg a big character?: No its not
Is there going to be like a halloween special?: Well there might be but since its very near Halloween i dont know but there have been ideas such as Mr jacko.


I cant wait till food world episode 1!

Thanks
Timmythesheep


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, First off I'd like to thank timmythesheep for making this thread.
    Secondly I would like to clear it up that Mr,Jako is a pumpkin.

    and Last but not least, I'll be uploading the script for food world episode 1 shortly.

    -Major7

    ReplyDelete